Those who wish to gain practical tips to deal with their own or their manager’s working day. The course is run in an instructor-led environment with a group of delegates.
To effectively plan and confidently prioritise your workload to ensure your own and your manager’s objectives are achieved.
- Learning different approaches to managing time.
- Taking an objective look at how you spend your time at work.
- How to prioritise effectively.
- How to establish short and long term goals to achieve results.
- How to delegate effectively.
- Identifying the difference between proactive and reactive working.
- Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate.
Presentation Skills Seminar
Supervisory Skills Seminar
PowerPoint 2000 / 2002 / 2003