This MCP Certification Training Course is available in our Pitman Training Centre in Swords.
Why Choose MCP?
- Microsoft Desktop and Server products have become the operating systems of choice for small and medium enterprises and larger organisations world-wide. If you are going to touch a Microsoft operating system, wouldn’t you rather be qualified to do so?
- The MCP track offers either (or preferably both) a Desktop and a Server qualification, typically Windows Professional and Windows Server.
- This qualification is the stepping stone to Microsoft credibility and counts as the first part of an MCSA or MCSE qualification. With a background in desktop applications and an MCP you are likely to be in demand in the office sorting most of the technical problems they are typically going to encounter.
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows Professional and Server
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
- Install basic Active Directory System.
- Perform basic Network Administration tasks.
Potential Job Roles:-
- Desktop and Server support
- Office IT Manager
- Systems Administrator
- First Line Network Support.
- Firstly this course provides individuals who are new to Microsoft Windows® with the knowledge necessary to understand and identify the tasks involved in supporting Windows networks. This is an introduction designed to provide an overview of networking concepts and how they are implemented in Windows.
- Secondly the course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to install and configure Microsoft Windows Professional on stand-alone and client computers that are part of a workgroup or domain. In addition, this course provides the skills and knowledge necessary to install and configure Windows Server to create files, print, and access the web and terminal servers.
Exam details :-
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) candidates are required to pass one current Microsoft certification exam. Windows Professional or Server exams prove to be the most popular.
Call Pitman Training Swords today on 01 840 4075