This CompTIA Network + (N+ Certification) Certification Training Course is available in our Pitman Training Centre in Swords.
Why Choose Network + (N+):
- The natural progression in computing is to network more than two computers together. This improves workgroup and collaborative projects, provides increased security and centralised administration. On this course you will gain knowledge about network hardware, troubleshooting and the three main server operating systems including Netware and Linux. Further details are available at www.comptia.org.
- N+ is your gateway to networking and the internet and is now required by Novell for their Certified Novell Administrator qualification as well as being recognised by Microsoft as counting towards the MCSA qualification.
- Anyone contemplating one of the advanced Microsoft qualifications will find the course contents invaluable in developing their basic networking knowledge.
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Identify all the components of a Network.
- Build a simple LAN and connect to the Internet.
- Troubleshoot basic network problems.
- Understand the principles behind Networking Technologies.
Potential Job Roles:-
- First line support .
- Help desk operator .
- PC service engineer .
- Office IT Assistant
- Network Assistant .
- Network Media & Topologies
- Network Protocols & Standards
- Network Implementation
- Network Support .
Call Pitman Training Swords today on 01 840 4075